Advantage of MINGDA MD-1000 Customized 3D Printer
1. Much higher precision, full stainless steel metal structure more stability.
2. Three advanced function: uninterrupted power supply, Filament detector, auto power off.
3. 5.0 inch colorful LCD touch screen, easy to operate.
4. Adopts high precision linear guide rails on X/Y/Z axis, more high stability and presision
5.Super quiet printing, when the 3d printer machine working, no impact on your daily life and rest.
6. Support to print many filament: PLA and PLA composite (Carbon Fiber, Wood, Copper, Aluminum)
7. Fully enclosed structure, constant temperature in the printing process, to ensure the printing effect of the model.
8. Manufacturer direct sale, ensure the quality with a competitive price.
9. One year warranty and 24 hours online technical support.
Mechanical Design of MINGDA MD-1000 Customized 3D Printer
1) Filament stent is design on the top of 3d printer, put the filament on the stent and it is easy and convenient to change and disassemble the filament.
2) 5.0 inch colorful LCD touch screen with friendly simple UI surface, easy to operate the machine.
3) MINGDA brand high precision stepper motor: exclusive invention patent, more durable and high precision, strong stability, keep the longtime print and efficient.
4) Exclusive patented pure copper nozzle, 0.4mm diameter international standard nozzle, no blocking and drawing, ensure the outstanding model printing effect.
5) Adopts high precision linear guide rails on X/Y/Z axis, compare with the rods, the structure is more high stability and precision, ensure the outstanding performance on the longtime print effect.
6) Effective fan for 3D printer power supplier cooling,no worry about the machine overheat during long time printing.
7) Low noise fan cooling the 3D printer nozzle effectively.
8) 10mm thickness aluminum hot bed, really flat and could reach 110 degree, be not easy out of shape, the surface of the hot bed with the effective anodic oxidation, it is anti-rust,anti- corrosion, wear-resistance.
9) uninterrupted power supply: machine will stop printing and keep printing memory if power cut during printing. When power on again, it will resume working from where it stops.
10) Filament detector, the machine will stop and keep memory when the filament is run out, when the new material is reinserting, it will resume working from where it stops.
11) Auto power off, machine will turn off automatically when the samples is finished.
12) Support USB on-line printing and SD card off-line printing, more convenient method for choose. (we suggest SD card off-line printing to ensure long time printing if the power off.)
13) 110/220V power meet for the international power use.
14) Built-in energy save LED light for MINGDA high precision 3D printer machine, to check the printing more clearly.
|Prameters of MD-1000 Customized 3D Printer|
|Printing Size||1000*1000*1000mm (1mm= 0.03937inch)|
|N.W/G.W||350 / 418kg|
|Frame Material||High-end Stainless Steel|
|Display&Controller||5.0 inch LCD touch screen|
|Printing Speed||0-200mm/s (adjustable)|
|Nozzle||stand 0.4mm MINGDA patent nozzle|
|Nozzle Temperature||275 degree|
|Platform Temperature||110 degree|
|Connectivity||USB / SD Card (recommende by us)|
|File Types||STL,OBJ →Cura, simplifyed, slic3r,repetier host →g-code|
|Supports||Windows, Linux, Mac OX|
|Printng Materials||PLA (recommended), Flexible/TPU etc.|
|Heating bed||10mm thickness Alumina heating bed , 700W|
|Track of machine||All linear guide rail on X, Y and Z axis|
|AC Input||95-265V, 50/60Hz|
|Motherboard||32bits Frequency 72M Cortex-M3 STM32 Chip|
|1.75mm Extruder||Single ( Also could print colorful model )|
|Step motor||MINGDA brand 57 stepper motor gear|
|Certification||CE, FCC, ROHS|
Application for MINGDA MD-1000 Customized 3D Printer
FDM 3D Printer is known as creative manufacturing and rapid prototype, which has been widely used in the following applications:
* Education and research
* Architectural design
* Shoes, toys, auto part, hang modeling
* Injection molding
* engraving and so on
Although there are less manufacture do this large size 1000*1000*1000mm FDM 3D printer, many users who design and manufacture large product are looking for this size. Therefore, MINGDA with experienced R&D team has provided this MD-1000 customized 3D printer. Below are some models printed by MINGDA large 3D printer.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) of MINGDA Professional FDM 3D Printer
1. Q: What type of software can I use in MINGDA 3D printers?
A: 3D printer is only as good as the design it’s given to print. And to design and format prints, you’ll need the right software — specifically design and slicing software. There are options to meet every ability level and budget, but all printers are compatible and some even require the use of proprietary software. MINGDA printers are designed for compatibility with many open-source and commercially available software. For more help in choosing the software that’s right for you, see our Software Guide here.
2. Q: What type of filament is compatible with MINGDA 3D printers?
A: Some printers on the market are only compatible with proprietary filament, which is often more expensive and limiting in terms of types and colors of materials available. Knowing the cost and availability of these items up front will save you down the road. At MINGDA, we’ve designed our machines to work with a broad range of commercially available filaments, including PLA, ABS, TPU, HIPS, Nylon, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Copper etc.
3. Q: Do MINGDA 3D printers have a heated print bed?
A: Yes, 10mm thickness aluminum plate. One of the most critical aspects required for a great print, is the adhesion of the first layer to the printing surface. Some materials will not adhere to the surface unless it is heated to a specific temperature. MINGDA 3D printers come standard with a heated build platform. It heats evenly across the entire build plate from corner to corner, and heats up to 110 °C and higher to ensure you get excellent adhesion.
4. Q: How often will MINGDA 3D printers need to be leveled?
A: Ensuring your print bed is leveled before printing is a critical step in achieving great prints. The more your printer jostles out of alignment, the more often you need to stop to re-level your printer. We’ve designed our MINGDA 3D printers with true level calibration – Four Big Screws to ensure that it’s easy for you to properly level and it stays level. No more fussing! According to the customer’s feedbacks, it’s almost no need to adjust the heated bed if using our industrial 3D printer.
5. Q: What is the MINGDA 3D printers constructed out of — steel or acrylic?
A: Make sure you know what the printer is made of. Great prints require stability and rigidity from the machine, and that starts with the printer’s frame. Frames constructed out of materials such as acrylic or light gage steel can warp or fall out of alignment, which will diminish the quality of your prints in due time. MINGDA industrial 3D printers are built out of strong stainless steel in fully enclosed structure. You can rest assured, it will stay square year-after-year.
6. Q: What are the build size of MINGDA 3D printer machines?
A: Each 3D printer has a certain build volume. The bigger the build dimensions not only means you can print bigger parts, but you can print more student’s designs simultaneously. The more prints you can batch, the better! MINGDA industrial 3D printer including 1000x1000x1000mm MD-1000, 600x600x600mm MD-666, 400x300x500mm MD-6H, 300x200x200mm MD-4H, 160x160x160mm MD-16. Desktop 3D printer, 160x160x160mm MD-16. DIY 3D printer, 420x420x400mm D4, 320x310x400mm D3, 230x230x260mm D2.
7. Q: Enclosed or Open Structure of MINGDA 3D printer appearance?
A: Desktop 3D printers come in both open and enclosed designs. For most educational purposes, standard print materials such as PLA and ABS are most often used and don’t require enclosures to get great prints. Enclosures become more critical when using specialty materials that require highly controlled temperatures. MINGDA focus on Industrial 3D Printer for professional usage, and also provided Desktop 3D Printers for educational usage, to make it easy to swap out nozzles, perform maintenance tasks and upgrades yourself. It also increases visibility allowing students to see the print process itself. And if you find for any reason you need an enclosure, it is not difficult to create a DIY solution.
8. Q: What are the typical maintenance costs of MINGDA 3D printer?
A:Just like any piece of machinery from a car to a computer, tune-ups are required from time-to-time to ensure the longevity of the machine. Make sure you know upfront what the typical maintenance costs look like, and if you will be able to complete any repairs or upgrades yourself. At MINGDA, we want you to have a wonderful experience with your printer for the life of the machine, and we make it easy and affordable to make upgrades and swap out parts as need be. Check out our shop to see what’s available. Our support team is also available to talk through any questions you may have in the process.
9. Q: What kind of support from MINGDA is available and are there additional fees?
A: In the event that you need assistance with a repair or maintenance question, make sure you will be able to get the help you need. Check to see what the support team’s typical response time is and the extent to which their services are covered under your warranty. One of MINGDA core values is providing prompt, friendly and expedient technical support. If you ever need to contact MINGDA for support, our team is staffed with the most knowledgeable and responsive Maker Gear experts.
10. Q: How can I get support from MINGDA 3D printer manufacturer?
A: MINGDA has a large sales and after-sales team. This group of MINGDA member is young, but active, powerful, responsible, professoinal and reliable. If you have any confusion or question to our products, please kinds contact with us at your best~.~