MINGDA Professional 3D Scanner MD-7400 with 4 Scanner heads
Best Scanner 3D High Accuracy , MINGDA MD-7400 3D Printer Scanner for Sale
Main Advantages of MINGDA MD-7400 3D Scanner
1) High Speed: The maximum scanning speed up to 600000 points per second, XHCV portable 3d scanner ten times faster than ordinary scanner speed.
2) Large scan range: Can scan one cubic meters to tens of meters wide range of objects.
3) The scanning of moving objects: It can not only scan the static objects, but also can scan dynamic objects. Because the portable 3d scanner and camera work similar. Especially suitable for obtaining medical human action and film production in the dynamic facial expressions.
4) Color 3D scanning: This portable 3d scanner can capture the bright colors (24 bit color), which can be scanned 3D shape and capture the object at the same time color
Details of MINGDA MD-7400
1. Main Features of three cameras of MINGDA MD-7400 3D Scanner.
1) Among these three cameras, the one in the middle is RGB camera, used to obtain color images and frame image in seconds.
2) The left one is the infrared raster projection lens for projecting infrared grating;
3) The right one is the depth Lens, used to detect the relative position of the object.
4) A standard 1/4 female extension interface equipped at the bottom of the device for multi-functional expansion of the device;
5) A separate USB2.0 (compatible with USB3.0) interface at the back of the device is used for data transmission and power .
2. Main Features of MINGDA MD-7400 3D Scanner
1) Distributed expansion The product supports multiple devices simultaneously scan, it can be extended to four devices connected to a computer for on-line distributed scanning, to provide users with a rapid three-dimensional scanning experience.
2) Real-time reconstruction Real-time acquisition of point cloud data space, through advanced differential algorithm will point cloud data automatically fit into polygon data and real-time display to the user.
3) Plug and play Comes with a high-speed USB interface data cable. The data line provides a high-speed data transmission link for the three-dimensional scanner, and at the same time provides it with a stable power supply.
4) Customize the scan space Users can customize the scan space according to actual needs. It Can easily cope with single or even multi-person portrait of the whole body scanning needs.
5) Model export Support multi-format model export function, the exported model format is STL, OBJ or PLY.
6) True color reproduction Real-time recording model of the color information function, to bring users a vivid color 3D scanning experience.
7) High-precision scanning Support for quasi-industrial-grade high-precision scanning, to provide users with convenient and quasi-industrial-level 3D reconstruction program.
|Width of the sweep||350-1200 mm|
|Operating Temperature||10-40 degree|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0 / USB3.0|
|Depth resolution @ 350mm||0.2mm|
|Depth resolution @ 500mm||0.6mm|
|Color image size||1280×1024 ( MAX)|
|Power Supply||USB2.0 / 3.0|
– Motion analysis
– Garment customization
1. Can I scan the objects by this MD-7400 3d scanner?
MD-7400 is mainly for human body scan use with high precision. Surely, it’s also okay if you want to scan the small objects by this 3d scanner.
2. What is the scanning technology it use?
It’s continuous scanning technology.It can not only scan the static objects, but also can scan dynamic objects. Because the portable 3d scanner and camera work similar. Especially suitable for obtaining medical human action and film production in the dynamic facial expressions.
3.What is the scan range of MD-7400 3d scanner?
Can scan one cubic meters to tens of meters wide range of objects/Human.
4. What about the scanning speed?
The maximum scanning speed up to 600000 points per second, XHCV portable 3d scanner ten times faster than ordinary scanner speed.
5. What about the supporting software of MD-7400 3d scanner?
International large-scale software fully compatible
It can generate a variety of data formats for use in other software, including stl,stp, ply, asc, ac, pif, igs,iges,obj,etc., can be converted to AutoCAD, Geomagic Studio, Rapid Form, ImageWare other software for post-processing.
6.What’s the difference between MD-7000 and MD-7400 3d scanner?
Both of them can scan human body very well,while MD-7400 with higher precision and faster scanning speed with 4 scanner heads.And MD-7400 has the measurement function, MD-7000 no this function.